- Students continued on with the iTunes U course: Mobile Journalism
- We watched a video on NAT Sound.
- Students began practice recording. We shot in Wide, medium and tight shots, capturing sample BRoll, NAT Sound subjects, and recorded all of this video inside the iMovie app.
- We discussed interviewing. Interviewing is a conversation, not a question and answer session. Talk with your subject before recording. Have them say their name and spell it. Then don't ask who, what, when, where and why questions.
- Instead, begin each conversation starter with "tell me about...."
- Students practiced composing interview shots.
Complete any material you have already not covered from Research through Interviewing. If you can interview your expert this weekend, that would be great. We will practice editing next week.