LHS-TV & Films is a production, not a class
- This is not a class, it's a production.
- You will only succeed in this class with a team mentality. Check your egos and drama at the door, help each other out, respect each other and your creative opinions, and produce a worthwhile show.
- There are always two or more sides to a story.
- Never interject judgment or personal opinion in your stories. The story isn’t about you; it’s about the story.
- Find the humanity in each story. What will the audience connect with? Your audience will not remember what you told them. They will remember how you made them feel.
- Every choice you make will impact everyone you know, or may not know, around you. Be very aware of the message you are creating and sending out.
- Check and double-check your sources. Be confident and accurate in all of the information you distribute
- Our show is only as strong as the weakest story. So if the weakest story is amazing, we have an amazing show.
- Have fun! This is a fun business where many life skills are obtained along the way. Enjoy the experience.