- Discussed video equipment operation
- Showed where equipment is stored
- Showed the check out process
- Practice using the camera, tripod and microphone
- Camera goes over the shoulder for all interviews
- If the interview sits, you sit. If they stand, you stand = eye level
- Microphone is held by the REPORTER and held 2-3 inches from the chin of the interviewee.
- Don't tap the microphone base because it will record that tapping noise.
- Frame the interview to omit the zombie arm or zombie hand
- It's ok to see the microphone though in the shot - NO AUDIO, NO VIDEO!
- Practiced shooting action at WIDE, MEDIUM and TIGHT
- Practiced composing an interview shot with our partner and recorded them saying their name and spelling it.
Leave a Reply.
Mr. Goble will post a daily class blog as needed with important instructions and assignments. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Goble by email.