2. Goble observations roaming around the practice. Students were incorrectly:
- following the proper mic technique
- following the rule with the main light source behind the camera
- following directions with the interview composition by only asking what was assigned
- leaving headroom on shots
- setting up the tripod
There are A LOT of tiny details to follow. But you MUST try to follow them all, create a checklist, follow DIRECTIONS and ask questions if you want to be successful!
3. Once all footage was recorded, Goble introduced Final Cut Pro X with a demo of the software and students began hands-on training.
4. Refer to the Final Cut Pro X Google Doc for reviews of these instructions.