- Continued our TV studio unit with the Morning Announcements Rotation Grid. We finished round 9 and will begin round 10 next class.
- Make sure to remember your letter in the grid.
- Use your MA script for the activity.
- Pay special attention to the instructions the Director says. The Director is the most important and influential person of a television production.
- Also remember the Floor Director repeats the information from the director in the TV studio.
- If you would like tips to read better from the teleprompter, review this advice here.
- If you would like better tips on presenting as the anchor, watch this video.
Leave a Reply.
Mr. Goble will post a daily class blog as needed with important instructions and assignments. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Goble by email.